Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Empty iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe)

Post by Atary Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:15 am

sails down the pass in a small one person canoe and looks at the icebergs and brings up and orb of water slowly with a fish in the middle and expands the orb into a rectangle as the fish swims
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Empty Re: iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe)

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:57 am

koga arives in the aria looking for a rare animal while in a one man boat he made"damn......its really cold out here"koga looks around then sighs"why did i evan take this job?
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Left_bar_bleue250/250iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Left_bar_bleue100/100iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Background:

Back to top Go down

iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Empty Re: iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe)

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:24 am

smiles and lowers the fish back into the water and then my boat crashes into another one
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 am

ga!"koga falls on his back as his boat was crashed into"what the hell was that?!"koga gets up and sees the girl"you.....
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Left_bar_bleue250/250iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Left_bar_bleue100/100iceberg pass(in the southern water tribe) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 am

falls back in my boat and rubs head with eyes closed
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 am

he helps her up"well well well we meet agin little girle"koga pushes away from her boat as he drifted backwords pulling his hat down alittle
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:38 am

opens eyes and uses my waterbending to move my boat"why are you here fire nation!"
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:42 am

i was sent here by an anonamis patrion to find a rare type of fish not my kind of work but the pays the same i guess
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 am

"you have no rights to be here leave or ill make you leave!"
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 am

he grins"ok....make me"his fingertips catch on fire along with his feet"lets finish what we started girly
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:49 am

grins"you forget where we are"summons up a large wave then freezes the tip and steps out of my boat and sends it flying down at him
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:52 am

he grins as he unsheaths the sword on his back and jumps into the air avoideing the attack"nice try little lady but not good
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 am

grins as a massive ice spike flys up from the water and a giant hand after it
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 am

koga places his foot on the ice spike and jumps higher into the sky as his sword is ingolfed in flams"Dragon slash!!"he slashes tword the water hand as a cresint shaped fire attack cuts the hand in two
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:01 am

"your stronger than you look"grins and pulls a large iron pole from my back and uses the wave and rides along it as it moves towards him
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 am

koga lands on a small peice of floating ice as he grabs the sword on his hip and unsheaths it"well well well big toy for a little girl
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:06 am

jumps from the wave as my jacket flys off and im wearing a symbol on my shirt and grins slamming the pole down onto him
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 am

koga takes the blow as she hits a bomb on his back as it explodes on impact sending them flying in diferant directions
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:11 am

flips in mid air and brings up another wave and freezes it and lands on it"looks like i need to use a new kind of water bending"puts the pole on my back again and moves arms and hands in a steady flow as he looses control of his body
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:15 am

koga lands on solid ice as he grins"im not just a fire bender lady im a bomb expert hehehe"he holds up an lotic bomb
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 am

"and im a also a blood bender!"grins and takes control of his movements
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 am

koga stands still as his body twitches"not bad i cant moove.....but i can still bend"he opens his mouth as fireballs shoot out at her
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:28 am

grins and dodges"lets see how your bending works beneath water!"makes him jump into the water and swim deep
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 am

as he swims koga grins alittle as he thinks to himself"heh thos depth charges shuld go off any minet noe"just then a barril explodes from under neath her wave then another then 5 more
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 am

grins"smarten then he looks"mutters to self and flips landing in my boat
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next