Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Nation war room

3 posters

Go down

Fire Nation war room Empty Fire Nation war room

Post by Fire lord Daisuke Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 am

As all the corporals,lieutenants, and generals are discussing the current plans the door opens and four lieutenants walk in by my side with me in between the four.

One Lieutenant: "Officer on deck PRESENT ARMS"
Me: "at ease"

as I walk to the front and sit on the throne guarded by fire and await the others arrivals so that we may start the war session.
shortly after, about ten minutes, one lieutenant stands up and say "Let this meeting began". As we discuss the plans for what we shall do to make the fire nation a bigger,better, and prouder nation.
Fire lord Daisuke
Fire lord Daisuke
Fire Prodigy
Fire Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation war room Empty Re: Fire Nation war room

Post by LT.Roku Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:02 am

Roku Walks into the war room with his Southern Raiders uniform with tow other Southern Raiders that stood behind him with fire nation maskes on there face's.Roku was so excited to meat the fire lord because he hadn't seen him in 3 month's cuz he set out in seak of the killer of his father.Roku then walks's up to the fire lord bowing to show a sign of respect toward then quickly walking over to a seat but before sitting down he looks at he other two that had came with his an putting his hand in the air showing a Southern Raiders flag.The two others left the room standing out side the door waiting for Roku to return,mean while Roku sits down in a chair looking at the fire lord listening to what he was saying.
LT.Roku
LT.Roku

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:50 am

koga walks in waring what his avitar is wareing only red with a sword on his hip and a nother on his back as he saluts and yawns abit then puts his hands in his pokets and leans aginst the wall wundering when juch time is
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Fire Nation war room Left_bar_bleue250/250Fire Nation war room Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
Fire Nation war room Left_bar_bleue100/100Fire Nation war room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by LT.Roku Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 am

Roku hears someone enter the arm room quickly turning his head he see's some not in fire nation uniform and showing straight disrespect toward's the fire lord.Roku looks at the fire lord then snapes his fingers and the two Southern Raiders grab Koga by the shoulder's swinging him around the conner slaming him it to the wall as a BOOM is head from in the room.Roku roles his eyes then shakes his head as he pushes out of his chair walking out,turning to the right walking in front of Koga.What the hell are u doing walking in there like that Roku yelled at then looked at what he had on then shaked his head. What is this .........when u come to a war meeting u need to wear your fire nation uniform.....better yet u need to where it all the time....Last but not least u need to introduce your self if not to any one else then just the fire lord bow or do somthing i don't know what it is but fix it and walk into that room like a ture fire nation man. Roku said as he snaped his fingers again so that the Southern Raiders would let him go.Roku puches him up agains the wall then walks back into the room.sorry about that fire lord Roku said bowing agian then taking his seat.

Last edited by LT.Roku on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
LT.Roku
LT.Roku

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 am

this was a uniform till i modifide it to my standereds and 2 i ant one of your soldiers just yet kid"koga stays poot for a sec as he told the kid who yelled at im then gladly walked with the soldiers
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Fire Nation war room Left_bar_bleue250/250Fire Nation war room Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
Fire Nation war room Left_bar_bleue100/100Fire Nation war room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down