Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Air Temple

Go down

Western Air Temple Empty Western Air Temple

Post by Cornelio Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 pm

The view is the most beautiful thing Corn ever saw and is the best play he could
ever see that's the reason why he chose to look out this Temple.After finshing announcing why he was there he went to his place and right away took out his staff
and ran up to the roof and waited a nice breath,so he can open it.A nice strong one came and picked up corn up and started flying in circular motion around the Temple
with a big smile.
Cornelio
Cornelio

Stats and Skills
Health:
Western Air Temple Left_bar_bleue250/250Western Air Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
Western Air Temple Left_bar_bleue100/100Western Air Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Background:

Back to top Go down

Western Air Temple Empty Re: Western Air Temple

Post by Cornelio Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm

"Sir can you come down we need you quickly is important"So corn did as he was told and stopped flying circular motion and went down at great speed landing on front of his building."So what you need me for that so important?"Corn said with his
hands behind his head."Actually we just need you to do some paper work sorry......"
Corn raised his right eye brow."Well then I might messed up like I like
I always do,but anyways I'll do it."Corn fake tripped to make them believe he wasn't the man for the job"Okay then we will get someone else,you can leave now then."
Cornelio
Cornelio

Stats and Skills
Health:
Western Air Temple Left_bar_bleue250/250Western Air Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
Western Air Temple Left_bar_bleue100/100Western Air Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Background:

Back to top Go down