Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

water tribe village

+3
LT.Roku
Koga Kinoske
Atary
7 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

water tribe village - Page 4 Empty Re: water tribe village

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:25 am

i highly dout it"he seaths his swords and looks at the wall
"i would have been fine atary
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
water tribe village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250water tribe village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
water tribe village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100water tribe village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 am

"i dont care im not risking it let us handle it ok"makes an arch as all the water benders and i charge through making ice paths then melting then behind us
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:43 am

look atary im no child i can take them im a warrior its what i do i fight to protect the onse i want to keep safe
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
water tribe village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250water tribe village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
water tribe village - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100water tribe village - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:44 am

seals the wall shut and runs low then makes a jump from the ice and goes flying and pulls a bow and arrows out and uses water then freezes it as a arrow and fires
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 am

sits down and waits"
so what now wait for an attack?
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:58 am

lands on one of the ships and beats up the earth benders onboard
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 am

show off"he mutters under his breath, koga stands up and wispers"pleas be carful atary
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 am

looks across the water and smiles as the other water benders finish up and run back to the village
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Reg The Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:10 am

A light gust of wind enveloped the area as a large black figure could be seen gliding ever around the village with what appeared to be many red ropes hanging from it, lowering it's altituide everytime it swooped downwards it finally found it's way onto a neat pile of now standing ever so gently it would appear that Reg had found his way to a water tribe's village.
Looking around he saw that a battle had ensued but the village had made recoverys to a point, looking around he saw a young girl running towards the village which to a point made him think.
His snow white hair drooped down over his face in a most menacing way one who was ill informed may even think that Reg was a dangerous man who killed things on site, how ever it would take a great force to frenzy reg into that kind of rage. " Hmmmmm....... "
Reg The Reaper
Reg The Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 am

koga stands there as he thinks back to erlyer when he askes atary
"damn......."he sighs as he walks away
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 am

slows down to a walk and looks at the man who just came and walks over"hello there im guessing your an air nomad im atary leader of the water tribe"
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Reg The Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:25 am

Slowly looking at the girl he raked his hair out of his face gently with his left hand as it propped itself up behind his ear revealing his somewhat grim face that was not peering down at her, putting his left hand back by his side he began to chuckle lightly as a grin creased over his dark mood. " Such an assumption it is to be expected from events witnessed........I am honoured to meet you Atary I am from the Southern Air Temple and I was gliding when I saw a most peculiar smoke, is everything okay? "
Reg The Reaper
Reg The Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 am

"it is now ive been having some trouble with the earth king and its gotten out of hand"looks back at the ships
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Reg The Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:32 am

Slightly drifting between thoughts and reality he pondered this within his mind for a good deal of time before slowly coming back to the sence of what is happening, smiling lightly he stretched his hands upwards to the sky as his joints released a loud crack before going back his sides.
He slowly placed his hand on the ever so soft snow before raising it he released a small spiral of wind sucking the snow up into what appeared to be a seat, before sitting down his hair covered his face once more as he looked towards the girl his grin was mostly the only visible thing. " Now why would the Earth King have such troubled with the Water Tribe, may I ask? "
Reg The Reaper
Reg The Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:39 am

"i asked him if he wanted to sign the peace treaty and stop wars but he didnt and began threatening the water tribes"sighs and looks at the water benders
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Reg The Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:42 am

Withdrawing his arm into his cloak he began to search through it with a very slow movement, with an equally slow movement he took out a colourful fruit pie that the Air Nomads were quiet famous for.
Leaning forward he gave the girl the pie and he smiled lightly before leaning back, brushing his hair out of his face once more he lightly tapped his fingers on the snow. " Well I guess I will stay here to prevent an attack and try to make do with the situation..... That is of course if you woulnd't mind. "
Reg The Reaper
Reg The Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:44 am

turns around and smiles"i dont mind at all infact i would love it if a air bender where around the children love new comers mostly benders"smiles and walks over to the water benders and makes an arch in the wall of ice
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Reg The Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:53 am

Chuckling sarcastically at the word of children he smiled as he has bad expericences wth a large number of adolesences when they had been frenzied, scratching at the back of his head he watched as the water benders began to do their bending.
It was almopst as if they were flowing the water through themselves where as airbending is more about principles of gravity and how they can be altered. " Agreed...... so I will remain here for the time being. "
Reg The Reaper
Reg The Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:56 am

"sure you may stay where ever you would like"smiles and walks inside the wall and flows 2 thin streams of water around my shoulders and hips
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:00 am

koga yawns abit as he sits in a snowy feald"i got to atleast try to get a date with her
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reg The Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 am

Nodding his head he removed from his back a long staff that equaled him in height, tapping it on the ground abruptly a pair of wing like ornaments shot out and took a stable position.
Stepping on to a small foothold he let out bent a air currents around him giving himself lift off into the sky as he thought he might patrol the area, a few minutes passed as he soared through the sky before he saw a young man sitting in what appeared to be a field.
He did not look like he was apart of the water try because of his rather foreign clothing attire that made him quiet defining, with a sudden swoop he landed next to the man gripping inside a large bundle of bandages affixed to his back. " Who are you ? ........... "
Reg The Reaper
Reg The Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Atary Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:09 am

disappears into a large building followed by 3 or 4 people
Atary
Atary

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 am

koga....koga kinoske of the fire nation....im guessing your of the air nomads corect?"he looks at the strange person
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reg The Reaper Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:15 am

With a quick movement the bundle of bandages fell to the ground cut cleanly in half as he held a giant pair of scissors in one hand pointing them towards the young man's throat, his expression was mostly hidden by his snow white hair but the creases in hsi skin would suggest a smirk. " What are you doing here your alittle fair away form the fire nation? ."
He quickly snapped this in a harsh tone.
Reg The Reaper
Reg The Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Kinoske Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:18 am

im a bounty hunter i go were i pleas"yawns"
so who are you
Koga Kinoske
Koga Kinoske

Stats and Skills
Health:
Element Mastery:
Background:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next