Eastern Air Temple

Go down

Eastern Air Temple

Post by Shikamatsu on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Shikamatsu fly over the Eastern Air Tepmle's on his glider staff to make sure that every thing was going smoth in each place.While Shika is checking on the tepmle on the right he hears a BIG BOOM so he quickly flys down jumping off of his glider then landing on the ground.Shika hold's his hand out as he glider transformed back into his staff fell right down into his hand.Walking with his staff on his right side he walk's into the room to he head the boom from to see two young ait benders fighting trying to hurt one another.With a Furious look on his face shika grips his staff bringing it around his head slaming it into the ground as a large gust of wind came from his staff headed toward the two hitting them but not doing any damage just making them fly back splitting them from each other.Once done shika start's to walk towad the two air benders on the groud with his staff in his right hand
what are u guys doing...u don't need to be fighting like this because one day one of u are going to get hurt and i know u dont want that for each other. shika said walking to the child on his right extending his arm an helping them up then walking to the other young one shika also helps him up "now don't u two need to be in class." shika said as he watches the two young brother's run off to class with a smile on his face when i look at these kid's all i see is me when i was younger he said to himself.

Walking out he door shika start's to walk toward's the stairs looking to his right just as he is about the walk up the stairs a soccer ball is heading toward's him.Not having a lot of time to catch it shika quickly starts to focus his bending into his hand hitting the top of the ball it fly's into the air so shika jumps into the air holding his staff in front of him doing a front flip it is now above his head.Swinging his staff then to the right,left,then finly down the ball jumps all over the place landing in the goal.Shika had a smile on his face as he staff transforms back into his glider and he fly's up to his office jupming off of his glider setting it next to the window then walking over to his chair and sitting down waiting for somthing to do."gosh its so boring here.....i need somthing to do" shika said to him self as he lays his head down on his desk falling asleep zZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

this is what the Eastern Air Temple look's like

http://i22.tinypic.com/2db2o1u.jpg

Shikamatsu
Air Prodigy
Air Prodigy

Stats and Skills
Health:
300/300  (300/300)
Element Mastery:
250/250  (250/250)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastern Air Temple

Post by Cornelio on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 am

Corn spots the Earth Temple from few miles away and he's glad to see the Temple.
He knows Shika must be here so he'll stop by and hang around.Corn arrives on his staff laying on his back then a strong wind blows by the roof and Corn jumps from the staff
and stands on the roof smelling the air and smells nice like he's home in the Western
Temple.
Cornelio

Stats and Skills
Health:
250/250  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
100/100  (100/100)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamatsu on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:53 am

ZzZz Shikamatsu Quickly jumps up falling off his chair as he heard someone land oh his roof after all his room his right above the room.Focusing his air bending in his hands he closes them tightly then opening them quickly as a small about of wind blow's shika off of his back so that he is standing up.Slowly trying to figure out where he was he opens his eye an looks around for a second ohh,im at home in my office shika said to him self then chuckled as he walked to his window grabbing his staff then jumping out the window.Falling down Shika opens his glider-staff holding on to it flying back up toward's his office he passes his window an roof.flying a little abovethe roof he jumps off his glider-staff as it turns back into his staff landing on the roof wind blowing hard as soon as he hits the room. Well hello there Cornelio from the western air temple shika said as he rose to to his feet standing up looking at corn with a slight smile on his face but more of a tired one.

Shikamatsu
Air Prodigy
Air Prodigy

Stats and Skills
Health:
300/300  (300/300)
Element Mastery:
250/250  (250/250)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:59 am

Corn quicly spots Shika coming near the roof with a questioned lookWell while im here
I'll have some fun
"Are you busy Shikamatsu or am I interrupting you sleeping as
always?"Corn questioned Shika while making a ball full of air then hopes on and starts riding around shika and stops infront of him with both arms behinde his neck and closed
eyes.
Cornelio

Stats and Skills
Health:
250/250  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
100/100  (100/100)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamatsu on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 am

Shika stands there with his staff in his right had looking at corn nope im not to busy........what did you have in mind?? shika said looking at corn while he was on his air ball. Walking to the edge of the roof Shika sits down with his legs hanging off the edge swinging them back an forth hitting his office window every time he went back.

(sorry for the short post)

Shikamatsu
Air Prodigy
Air Prodigy

Stats and Skills
Health:
300/300  (300/300)
Element Mastery:
250/250  (250/250)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelio on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 am

(No problem I make those XD)
"I was thinking we could do something since I'm so bored
and you are not doing anything except sleeping what about fly somewhere because
that's the best thing to do."Corn jumps out of the air ball and it vanishes,but then using
his left hand grbas his Staff from his back and pulls it to his front and opens it to the
glider."Im' read when you are if you even want to do it."
Cornelio

Stats and Skills
Health:
250/250  (250/250)
Element Mastery:
100/100  (100/100)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content