Northern Air Temple

Go down

Northern Air Temple

Post by Kain Matsudo on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:57 am

At the northern Air temple, residing on a large range of mountains that reach high into the sky, there are multiple Temples, buildings, and stables for the remaining Sky bison. The buildings of the Northern Air Temple all reside above the clouds and the air pressure there is low, because of this the Airbenders raised here have adapted to these conditions. The wind up there up above the clouds are strong but blissful. If one were to venture to the Northern Air temple they would find luxurious gardens of rare flowers, warm weather during most days, and beautiful monuments to the older, and now deceased Grand monks and enlightned monks. Amist these graceful buildings and archetexture, there is one in particular that stands out and that is the elegant Temple of Enlightenment in which most monks are enlightned, next to the temple resides another greatly built and designed peice of archetexture, The home in which the monks of the Northern Air temple reside. But the greatest acheivement in the Northern Air Temple is The Garden of Bliss, which holds some of the most beautiful and calm flowers in the world.

In the Gardens of Bliss, Grand Monk Kain Toufang walks along a marble walkway sculpted by expert earthbenders, some of the only people who've ever been to a Temple of Airbenders since their return. Smiling and whistling soft melodic tunes, Kain watches as young airbenders are tought the virtues passed down to younger generations of Airbenders by the Elder Monks. Kain smiles as he passes a group of better skilled and more advanced airbenders who are in the middle of training, then suddenly a rogue air blast hurdles towards Kain, smiling and still whistling Kain simply raises two fingers and waves them as the blast dissipates. The young Airbender who shot it rushes over to Kain with a worried and apologetic look on his face, he bows before Kain and starts to apologize but Kain interrupts him. "No need to apologize young one, please continue your lessons. You seem to be getting better everyday, I look forward to seeing your efforts go to good use.", With that Kain and the young boy smile and bow to one another, the boy then returns to his training. Kain Watces for a few minutes as he continues his walk through the gardens.
Kain Matsudo
Grand Airbender
Grand Airbender

Stats and Skills
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Element Mastery:
700/700  (700/700)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Northern Air Temple

Post by Shikamatsu on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:53 am

Shika sits on one of the Air temple with his glider/staff in his hand thinking about what he was going to do today til somthing caugh his eye...it was Kain the Grand Monk and Master Airbender. Shika was a little suprised to see Kain just wondering about not doing any thing so shika thought to him self "I should go talk to him before he gets to busy". So shika pushes his hand's down causing air to hit the top of the air temple flying up into the air quickly opening his glider putting his hand's at the top with his feet down at the bottom. Flying down young shika fly's right next to kain getting close to the ground then pulling up flying back up into the air jumping off of the glider closing it back up into a staff shika falls to the ground landing on his feet right in front of Kain Hello there master Kain Shika said as he stands up straight then simply bow's to show a sign of respect.Quickly shika moves to the right of Kain holding his staff in his right hand so that if he wanted to continue walking he could do so

Shikamatsu
Air Prodigy
Air Prodigy

Stats and Skills
Health:
300/300  (300/300)
Element Mastery:
250/250  (250/250)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Matsudo on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:02 pm

As he continued to walk he stopped at a flower bed full of a race species of Blue roses and picked one up, Kain sniffed the flower and sighed at it's special aroma that it lets out during breezes. Keeping the Rose in his hands, he puts his hands behind his back and continues his walk but during his walk e notices someone flying towards him on an airbenders glider, so instead of stopping Kain keeps walking as he notices it's Shikamatsu, who he had saved from an Earth Kingdom prison transfer. Kain smirked and nodded his head in a bow as he was bowed to, "Hello and good afternoon to you Shikamatsu."He then continued to walk as the newly arrived Shikamatsu changed is glider back into the airbender's staff and continued to walk along side him. Kain then leans his head towards Shikamatsu to reply to his earlier comment. "What brings you here?", continuing to walk, Kain watches the younger airbenders learn their first gliding lessons.
Kain Matsudo
Grand Airbender
Grand Airbender

Stats and Skills
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Element Mastery:
700/700  (700/700)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamatsu on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Shikamatsu pulls up his airbender cloak up so he didn't rip it while he was walking with his staff in his right hand making sure that it was on the opposite side of kain just for special reason's. Shika looks at the grand monk as he begins to speak,doing his best to listen to him an not get distracted from the other younger airbenders takeing there gliding leasons.He looks at them for a second then smiles an think's about when he first got his glider an how Kain helped him o.o with it over and over then looks back over at kain "oh.....well oi really don't know it gets boring down at the wastern air temple people are always asking for lesons with air bending.So i guess i just needed a break so i thought that i would come talk to the most greatest air bender alive" shika said as a smile aponed on his face while he looks at Kain looking at the young ones."so what are u doing on this great day wise one shika said trying to sound intelligent in front of his master all thow he was a smark kid that wasn't enough for him.

Shikamatsu
Air Prodigy
Air Prodigy

Stats and Skills
Health:
300/300  (300/300)
Element Mastery:
250/250  (250/250)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Matsudo on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Kain walked with Shikamatsu to the edge of the garden's where he had planted his Glider staff, then with a gentle and warm smile, Kain stopped and turned to Shikamatsu. "I see and indeed I understand how you feel.", having stopped Kain looked back at the young airbenders in their training, they were progressing fast in a good learning enviornment as they not only learned airbending techniques but also learned martial arts and virtues as well as other nessecities that they may need. He sighed as he remembered when he was trained by the late Avatar Aang, he yearned to return to the world and explore and that was his motive for training the other airbenders. Little to young ones knowledge, Kain had already appointed another monk to take his place as leader of the Northerm Air temple until his return. "Hahahahahahaha, great is going a little far don't you think, and please stop talking to me as though I'm old, I'm barely out of my teens.....but anyway I was thinking of traveling the world....I mean I'm in the prime of my youth and I'm stuck here at the Northern Air Temple....Well I spoke to the other monks and they gave me the alright.....So I'm going to leave and go traveling and I'll be gone later.". Kain sighed as he looked to the sky with compassion, raising a hand, Kain twirled his pointer finger and made a small controlled tornado just off the tip of his finger.
Kain Matsudo
Grand Airbender
Grand Airbender

Stats and Skills
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Element Mastery:
700/700  (700/700)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamatsu on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Shika had not been paying attention to Kain and was wathching the younger air benders tain tell he heard Kain voice of an laughter.Shika turned all of his attention toward kain as he began to speek listning shika chuckles yea i guess i was going a little over board with that shika said while laughing. ohhh.....that sound's interesting Kain hope u have fun during your adventure.You know u can always call me if u need help just send one of the birds with a message to my desk shika said while looking at the small tornado that rose apone his pointer finger. "Hmmmm i wonder what he will be doing during his jouney" Shika steped away from Kain with his glider open.Well i have to get back to the Eastern Air Temple before thing get out of hand......be carefull........and i'll see u when u get back shika said with a serious look on his face then began to run toward's a house or wall putting one foot on his pushing off turning his body around and flying away from the northern air temple.

Shikamatsu
Air Prodigy
Air Prodigy

Stats and Skills
Health:
300/300  (300/300)
Element Mastery:
250/250  (250/250)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Matsudo on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:34 am

Hearing that Shikamatsu understood the reason's why he was going on a trip made him feel comfortable about leaving, he knew that the younger airbenders wouldn't fullly understand the reason of him leaving but they would understand why he left when they got older for they are the future of the Air Nomad society, Kain then smiled as he started to laugh under his breath. " Yea i'll send a bird your way if I'm being attacked by Firebenders or Waterbenders or even Earthbenders, but don't think that i'll immediately need your help, not that it isn't appreciated that you would offer your services. Well in any case thanks.". Kain patted Shikamatsu on the shoulder before he left assuring him that his words were much welcomed and that he was appreciated, then reaching out his hand Kain used airbending to draw his glider-staff to him, and as Shikamatsu stepped back and opened his glider, Kain did the same as he prepared to fly, Kain then nodded at Shikamatsu. "Have a safe trip my friend.", sighing and watching Shika fly off Kain then ran his left hand through his hair as he then reached out and his backpack flew to him from where his glider was, he then focused a dense and large amount of air around his waist and down to his feet, he then jumped as he started to rise higher into the sky, then while still holding his glider he threw it shortly infront of him and jumped on the back, Air surfing as he came to the end of a cliff and dived downwards and through the clouds. Kain had started his journey, but he didn't really know where to start. "Hmmmm, where to first?" , the further down he went Kain then was air-surfing just above the water.
Kain Matsudo
Grand Airbender
Grand Airbender

Stats and Skills
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Element Mastery:
700/700  (700/700)
Background:

View user profile

Back to top Go down